We specialize in orthodontics. Braces are used to assist in aligning and straitening teeth in order to not only improve appearance, but improve a person’s bite. Having braces isn’t just about improving your smile, but it’s also about improving your overall dental health. Orthodontics may be used to correct malocclusion, overbite, underbites, cross bites, deep bites, crooked teeth and other flaws of the teeth and jaws. Braces may be used in conjunction with other orthodontic appliances to help with making corrections to a person’s bite.
Dental technology has improved over the years to include new options to help correct the above issues, and there are a number of techniques and products available that were not available just a few short years ago. The patient experience has improved and today’s options are less conspicuous than the full braces that were common in the past.
Six Month Braces®
The Cosmetic 6 Month Braces® Technique utilizes the latest technology combined with time tested orthodontic techniques to move your teeth quickly and safely.
Lingual braces are a great solution for professionals or for anyone who prefers not to have the braces visible. Lingual braces are placed behind your teeth so that you get the same effective tooth alignment to create a beautiful smile, without everyone realizing you have braces.
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
Ortho-Tain® offers doctors and patients the most advanced orthodontic treatment available today to straighten teeth without braces. More than 2 million satisfied clients ranging from children to adults, have used Ortho-Tain® to straighten their teeth without braces quickly and invisibly!
What Is Ortho-Tain® And What Can It Do For You Or Your Child?
- Straighten teeth with Nite-Guide® for the 5-7 year olds in months, with passive nighttime wear while sleeping, guiding the growth of permanent teeth into alignment.
- Occlus-o-Guide® for the 8-12 year old treatment lasts 4-10 months.
- Adult Ortho-T® appliances show results in 1-12 months.
- Gently straighten teeth without braces and the discomfort of wires and bands.
- Allows you to enjoy everyday activities, your favorite meals, and maintain excellent oral health.
- Correct overbite, overjet, rotation, crowding, spacing, and align the joints for TMJ treatment.
- Put advanced orthodontics affordably in your reach at about 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of braces or even the cost of Invisalign.
- Shorten treatment time of traditional braces, retain and maintain correction, prevent snoring with a Snore-Cure® appliance, and protect enamel during sleep.
The Propel System offers accelerated tooth movement for orthodontic patients, increasing predictability of tooth movement and decreasing overall treatment time needed to achieve the desired results. Propel can be used in conjunction with any type of fixed or removable orthodontic treatment including brackets and wires, removable appliances such as headgear or aligner trays or fixed appliances such as palatal expanders. The system is used to stimulate an immune response that facilitates advanced and accelerated tooth movement for targeted areas where significant tooth movement is desired.